
I'm beginning my reading tonight. I'm a good 20 chapters behind, but I'll knock those out tonight and pick up where I ..need to be. lol
Last night was a blessing. Ellie and I talked for a good while about things that are going on and things we are trying to get right. (Mostly our walks with God.) We talked about baptism, and how our lives have been changed since we decided to begin our journeys with God. We talked about our 08's and our philosophys going into 09. We talked about goals and keeping each other accountable to help meet the goals we've placed for ourselves.
I didn't begin my reading last night, but I talked to God for the first time in a while. I felt good afterward, a little less ..weird than before. Seeing as how not having this part of my life around has put me in a funk. It's almost like I've just seen someone from my childhood who I was really good friends with, but now it's weird cause I don't know what to say.. hah yeah. It'll get better. This too shall pass.
Anyway.. today is the day.
I'm GOING to do it this year.
So yeah.. today was just.. good.
It's going to be just fine. :)
Kari Jobe- The More I Seek You
"The more i seek you,
The more i find you
The more i find you, the more I love you
I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, here your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming.."
Anyway, I suppose thats about it for now. I should get on my homework. :)
Grace and peace.
<3 Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment