Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You are the branch within my reach. <3


I feel totally in over my head. I have a book to read tonight, and do a reading guide by tomorrow, and a huge presentation Thursday, that I'm struggling to find content for. Also, I have a paper due for gov tomorrow. It's only one page, but I am not sure how I'm going to do it. Haven't had the best night in the world, and am pretty stressed. It's been an interesting day, to say the least.


God, give me strength to face the day.


Grace and peace.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just remember that your Freshman year is the toughest. As you get some of these classes behind you and into your major classes it will definitely get easier. For now, just tread water. Trust me. I've been overwhelmed. You can do it...maybe not all of it will be perfect, but it will be done, and that's good enough.